Thursday, March 19, 2009

Moving....

So our family will be moving in less than 2 weeks. We are very excited to be in a new place - but less than excited to be paking ALL of our things up. I decided to make our address change cards. I used bits and pieces of the Nightingale kit. These were so easy and fast to make. To make the house stand out a bit from the bird I used some versaink to stamp a watermark pattern on it.


And of course my layout for the super fun challenge that we have going on. I took a literal interpretation of the cake ---- so fun! Check it out here.



That's all folks!
Michelle

2 comments:

Noel said...

oh my lord...those cards are so stinkin' cute! LOVE your entry nd how you stacked your photos in layers like the cake!! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Such cute cards!!! No one will lose your new address because they are going to want to frame your letter! -- I just love your cake layout, Michelle! The punch of color from the giant flower is YUM!!!