Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boo Cookies

Hey everyone! I am finally showing my layout - well talking about it at least! I completed this one for the latest Noel Challenge - using Jana's sketch! And let me say that I ALWAYS love Jana's sketches and this one was no exception!

I used the new Rise and Shine kit but used it with a twist! All of the orange in the kit caught my attention and decided to use it on a Halloween themed page! These pictures are from this past Halloween when we ha our Halloween party! We had cookie decorating time which was really fun! And these pictures are the ones that really stick out as a representation of that moment!



On top the the chipboard letters I added some of the liquid pearls. It reminded me of the frosting on top of the cookies - or even the sprinkles?


Over the clear star pieces I added some adhesive and poured on the Pink Paislee glitter. - Fun! Oh and that little spider web is from a punch in my stash!



I hope this has inspired you to use your stash in more ways than is expected! Thanks for looking!
Michelle Lanning

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

this is fabulous Michelle!!

Jana Eubank said...

I absolutely LOVE every single nook and cranny of this page! ;)