Sunday, June 21, 2009

hey hey ya'll

I have a few things to share with you this week using the 5 foot 2 and the add on Eyes of Blue





this was made using the hard chipboard piece that came with the Maya road borders in the package. the "picket fence" down at the bottom came in the border package as well and i know it is hard to see but i used the distress crackle paint that came in the main kit on it. I made this for my dear friend (and LSS owner) Jen for her birthday. We share the same birthday by the way..can you believe that? 90% of this layout was made using the kits and some from my stash i had laying around by me so i threw it on for good measure ;)

Now let me state that by no means am i a great card maker...i am like a beginner card maker..i have tried but my cards are just Blah looking...so anyway...here is my attempt at a card using the kit as well. the middle part my BFF Elizabeth made for me and sent to me..i knew i had to use it right away so here was my sad sad attempt...but i digress (deep sigh)

Happy Sunday Ya'll

1 comment:

Noel said...

Fabulousness Greta!! Your pinwheels are just adorable. :)