Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi!

Hi there!
I am Gretchen McElveen and I am lucky enough to be a guest designer for Noel this month.
I got to play with the fabulous Rise & Shine kit.
Let me tell you-it is packed full of goodness & some of my favorite stuff: My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, and Scenic Route patterned papers; great Jenni Bowlin embellies; buttons; chipboard; brads; flowers; brads; glitter; and more!
Here is a layout I made using some of the My Minds Eye and Cosmo Cricket patterned papers and Pink Paislee chipboard alphas.
{the colors in the kit scream summer to me!}
And I made a simple card using some of the My Minds Eye & Pink Paislee patterned paper, Crate Paper rub-ons, and Scenic Route chipboard.
Thanks for letting me share and thanks for looking!
I am excited to be a part of this great team this month!
Have a great day,
gretchen

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I love the design and sentiment of this page . . . all the fun everyday snapshots and the way everything is within the heart. Very sweet! Love the way the rubon adds that perfect little touch on the card!

Virginia said...

This is SO awesome, girly! I LOVE that love layout! :) Those girls in the top right corner are pretty cute, too. ;)