Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Wonderful Craft Room

Recently, in the throes of major pregnancy nesting, I took it upon myself to completely rearrange several rooms in the house, the main goal being to convert our play room into more of a craft room. I had this small desk that I would scrap at in there, and the kids were always wanting to sit with me and do crafty stuff, but there wasn't enough room.

I moved out the desk and moved in a big table and made the craft side of things more kid-focused. We absolutely love it! Our craft table gets lots of use, every day, and I'm so glad we did this.
I used the Five Foot Two (sold out!!) kit and the Eyes of Blue kit (there's a few left!) to create this layout. I did lots of layering in this little section- I cut out roses from one of the 4x4" mini Jenni Bowlin scrapbook papers and layered it underneath a Maya Road sheer. Then a Collage Press die cut, some October Afternoon labels, and finally on top, some Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers! A Sassafrass brad & Making Memories mini alphas finish off the title.

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

Love the layering! Beautiful page.

Jana Eubank said...

I *heart* this page so much! Every time I look at it I notice new things about it! Love the way you stacked the labels all together for the title. AWESOME!!!

Nathalie said...

Your page totally caught my eye as I was visiting the blog!!! I definitely need to come over here more often :D It is beautiful!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is just the cutest page!!! Love your craft room too!

Gretchen said...

i love this Virg!!