Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vintagey Sign and B'day Card

Last week was my dad & mom's birthdays. (Yes, they fall a day apart!!) I made this little card for my dad using the Jenni Bowlin bingo card and Maya Road sheer from the Eyes of Blue kit (5 left!) and the red twill from the Five Foot Two kit. The letter stickers & white chipboard are American Crafts from my stash.


I also made this "vintagey" sign from bits and pieces of the same kits, along with some things from my stash. The base of the sign is actually a metal serving dish that I've distressed with white paint and sealed with Acrylic Sealant.

I used a whole bunch of different things here, including some Jenni Bowlin Chalkboard Alpha Stickers and October Afternoon Cherry Hill Word stickers.

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

One of these days I'm going to commission you to do one of these for me! So flippin COOL!!! ;)