Friday, August 13, 2010

Color Scheme!


Good morning!!! I have a fun color scheme I found on the Better Homes & Gardens Web Page! I love all the crisp clean white of this room with pops of orange, green, and pink!

For my LO, I used it as a starting point, but since my pics were of my daughter swimming, I went a tad brighter! My green, orange, and pink are flaming hot! : ) I used the Sun-Kissed kit along with my Cricut H20 cartridge to cut the sun. I kept the LO clean and simple and just added subtle details like hand stitching the sun, adding clear buttons tied with brightly colored twine, and clear Dew Drops from my stash.

I love the subtle look of stitching! : )

.......and my "water droplets!"
Have you seen Noel's latest kit, Sweet Sue? Can you say, AWESOME??? It goes on sale August 20th!!! Click HERE to see peeks!
Have a great weekend my friends!!!

2 comments:

Noel said...

WOW Michele, the detail on your work always delights me! The layered sun and stitching is beautiful!

Heather Innusa said...

This is SEW very cute!! Love it!!