Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You


Good morning and happy Wednesday to you! I have a LO today that was created for this week's challenge........to revamp an old LO. I chose these two photos of my daughter and started reconstructing a LO for them. I used Noel's Office Party. While I was redoing the LO, I noticed that just a few short years ago.....I didn't do much with my photos. I sent them to a service to be printed and that was about it. Now, I spend hours editing and tweaking photos. I lighten them, add contrast, convert them to black and white, use spot coloring, or age them to have an antique feel to them. The photos make a huge difference on a LO. They are the first thing to catch your eye. Unfortunately for this LO, these photos were still a product of film and unless I found the negatives, I had no way of editing them. So they will stay a bit dark and muddy looking.

Have you grabbed yourself an Office Party kit yet? There are only 5 left!!!
Don't forget that next week is our Summer Crop!! It starts on Monday, August 9th. I hope you can join us for all of the fun! : )
And last but not least, have you seen the September peeks? Be sure to see Noel's newest kit coming out......."Sweet Sue!"
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

chalesek said...

LOVE this so cute the kraft paper and green Oh so freakin cute!!!

Noel said...

this is brilliant Michele!

Jana Eubank said...

This is so beautiful, Michele! I love all your "sprinkling" of embellies . . . and that texture! SWOON!