Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Hard to Say Goodbye

Debut Kit



It has been three years since I discovered and fell in love with Noel’s very first kit . . . and each and every one after that! And so it’s natural for me to say that I have become very attached and sentimental about this place. Noel Mignon has become my home base on the web. Noel and my fellow designers are like sisters to me. These girls have inspired me, taught me, made me laugh, and have been there to hear me cry and moan. And that is why it is especially hard to say “Goodbye” today.

Gingersnap Kit

Apple Blossom Kit

Memory Lane Kit


I have had an opportunity come my way behind-the-scenes in the scrapping world and I have decided to dedicate my full focus and energy to it. It will be a wonderful new adventure, but I know my life won’t be the same without my daily and weekly involvement here. I will miss all of you!

Home Sweet Home Kit

Winter Weather Kit

Lovely Day Kit


You can bet I will be popping in as often as I can, and I won’t disappear completely. Noel’s kits will continue to be purchased and happily anticipated to arrive on my doorstep. She has spoiled me with her “kit-making skills” and I simply can’t stand to miss even one!

Penny Arcade Kit

The 31st Kit

Seaside Cottage Kit

Playdate Kit


Thank you for the ride and thanks for the memories! It has been the richest, most-fulfilling design experience I have had.

Until we meet again! HUGS!!!!!
Jana Eubank

11 comments:

Virginia said...

You will be GREATLY missed, for your creative inspiration, cheerful attitude, mad organizational skillz, cool new techniques, and of course, your cute kiddos. ;)

So glad we got to spend this time together, girl. I am not expecting you to disappear- but if you do- I'm showing up at your door with my butt-kicking boots on! ;)

XOXO

Kelly Massman said...

Jana--your LOs are so beautiful! I hate to see you disappear from this site! Wish I knew what you were up to now!...

Nancywithajones said...

cant wait to see where you go next jana. You sure are a great designer.

Patti H said...

I always love looking each month with what you design with the kit. You will be missed here.

caroline hancock said...

you have made me very sad, as you know it was through you that i arrived at Noels door, just want to saya HUGE thanks for all the words of advice you have givenme over the past months, you have helped me to no end. i will still be stalking your blog forlayouts to lift lol. best of luck on your new adventure x

Anonymous said...

Jana thanks for all of your inspiration and your wonderful sketches. You will be missed here!!!

Anonymous said...

NOoooooo! Say it isn't so!!! Thank you so much for all your terrific ideas and layouts! I found this place through your blog and am so glad I did! Hope we "see" you around!

Heather

cornellgj said...

Jana - we'll miss you so much but wish you the very best!!!!!! And we're glad you'll still be around!

Greta Adams said...

i am sure going to miss you sista... much luck and success on your new adventure... we'll have to chat soon sweet girl!!

Muah!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, I'm so sad to hear this, but happy for you that you have a wonderful new adventure. I will really miss seeing what you do with these kits!

Candace H said...

Jana, thank you for your incredible inspiration and all the wonderful projects, layouts and other ideas you have shared here! We'll miss seeing you design with Noel's kits but know you'll continue to inspire us with your creativity and art. All the best!