Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Special Project with the Office Party Kit


Included in the Office Party Kit were these super COOL, Roma Book Covers by 7 Gypsies. They are amazing and I knew I wanted to do something special with them.



My husband's birthday is next month. We have gotten to the point in our marriage where we end up getting something for the house or yard for our birthdays (LOL!), but I always try to write him a long card so that he is reminded how much he means to me. :)

I decided this year it would be fun to make a notebook album of sorts and then over the next month or so, write in all the big and little ways he makes me love him more and more everyday. :) I think I'll even get the kids in on the action. Wouldn't that be fun to open and read? I think it would even make a special gift to give the grandparents for Grandparents' Day (coming up on September 12th).

Here is the cover of the book.



And a few inside pages.






I used the patterned papers from the kit to create the pages. Next I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes through all the pages and the chipboard covers. And finally, I used all kinds of bits and goodies from the Office Party kit to accent the pages. I love the way it came together and I know my husband's going to love it even more after reading all that we will write in it. :)



Have you stopped into our FUN IN THE SUN crop on the message board yet?! We are having a week of inspiring challenges and fantastic prizes!

Today I posted my challenge, a sketch challenge.



Here is my sample page using the Office Party kit .





Tomorrow night I will be hostessing a rousing game of BINGO in the Chat Room.



Come on in and play along!
See ya!
Jana

1 comment:

Noel said...

Jana, that book is spectacular!! I love it!