Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting some use out of my kits!!

The best thing about a kit {to me} is that I have a bunch of coordinating supplies all together.
I don't have to go fishing through all my supplies to find some stuff to use.
Kits simplify the process so much!
So when I decided to give it a go at the Pencil Lines design team, I just grabbed my Truly Scrumptious kit!
And I this layout made for their call...
Here is the sketch we were to use...
It's quite a fun, versatile sketch!
{didn't make the team this time but Leah did! whoop whoop!!}
*****
Another thing I made recently was a card for the March challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog.
This challenge was based on a sketch too...
And the theme was "celebrate today".
So I grabbed my Delightfully Domestic kit {since Noel was so nice to fill it with lovely My Mind's Eye for me!} and made this card...
Thank you Noel for speeding up my scrapping process so I can get more done!!
:)
Happy Monday!
gretchen

No comments: