Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The View


First, let me say how much fun I'm having playing with the Jump and Jive kit! There are so many little bits and pieces that I love...I have made 3 layouts so far and I've had it less than a week! There are still a few left if you haven't snagged one.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our most recent trip to New York City. We were at the met and there was a huge installation on the roof, so we got to go up and check it out. The installation was cool, but I was mostly interested in the view!


I have really been wanting to cluster in my scrapbooking lately, and this kit gave me the perfect opportunity. I love all of the brads, die cuts, and especially the resin flowers.

The Thickers that come with the kit are one of my favorite...basic block typeface, which I colored over in Sharpie permanent ink so that it would better match my page.


Last but not least, I am so in love with the border stickers - and the filmstrip tucked in behind there...I could use a whole roll of it!

Hope this lends you a little inspiration for your new kit :)

xoxo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a cool page! Love the graphic feel softened by that embellishment cluster! Striking!