Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello my name is Gretchen

...and I am addicted to Foldies.
But the first step in recovery is admitting I have a problem, right?!!
:)
How nice Noel was to include a sheet of Foldies in the Bees Knees kit and in the Mary Ellen kit so at least I can get my fix!
Here is a layout I made using the Foldies...

{everything here is from the Bees Knees kit!}
*****
OK moving past my Foldies addiction!
I discovered another fun little product in the Bees Knees kit.
How sweet are these vintage paper posies from Maya Road!!??

They were perfect for a simple sympathy card I made for a friend...

{everything here is from the Bees Knees kit}
*****
I know we have been talking about it on the message board a little bit, but anybody else willing to admit to some sort of scrapbooking-product addiction??!
{i might also have a slight addiction to brads}
:)
Happy Monday!
gretchen

No comments: