Monday, June 13, 2011

Zac Brown Band anyone??!


Yes, I am a fan.
So when my friend Jennifer texted me to tell me her date to the Zac Brown concert had bailed and asked if I wanted to go, I could not say YES fast enough!
We had a good ole time!
And of course I had to scrap about it!
:)


I strategically adhered the film strip & pictures to create a "pocket" behind the right 2 pictures.
Then I was able to slip some memorabilia from the concert into the pocket for safe keeping!

I used the Mary Ellen kit to make this one.
However I grabbed that piece of music note paper (The Girls' Paperie) from what is left from my Bedford Falls kit (which is ON SALE right now!!).
And the oh-so-cool film strip was cut using a Silhouette.
*****
Don't forget that the Bees Knees goes on sale on Wednesday!!
YIPPEEEEEE!!
:)
Happy Monday!
gretchen

No comments: