Monday, June 20, 2011

**Insert smile**


So I lucked into a guest spot with Pencil Lines this week!
{for whatever reason they needed somebody right at the last minute & i was in the right spot at the right time! thank you Leah!}

Lucky me!
Because check out this sketch:

It is right up my alley!
Using my new Bees Knees kit (only 2 left!!), I made this...

It is such a great sketch that I think you should make something with it too!
:)
And if you do, link it up over at Pencil Lines and link it up here too because I want to see it!
Happy Monday!!
gretchen

3 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

GRETCH!!! I love it. So pretty : ) and so sweet. I am so blessed to have found you two.
I am going to have to scrap this pic too.

leah said...

Yay!! Love your layout, Gretchen!! ^_^

dstandard said...

Fabulous page off the sketch!