Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sabby Dabby Doo!

My "The Bees Knees" kit arrived yesterday afternoon, and I promptly busted into it last night and played with it!

It's so fun, just a bright mix of vintage whimsical colors and prints, with a touch of modern lines that keeps it fresh.

I made this layout of my kiddo, who we affectionately call "Sabby Dabby Doo" sometimes. :)
I even stamped, y'all. I know. Craziness.

I also used the paint dauber on the red polka dot paper to customize it a bit. :)

I bundled up some of the cute white Maya Road flowers with some twine and adhered it onto the photo.
Make sure to grab this kit before it goes- there are only 4 left!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sabby Dabby Doo?? My word - she's precious!! I miss your kiddos - are you!!

Gretchen said...

very very fun Virg!!