Friday, August 26, 2011

A "Book Friend"

Have you managed to snag your "Study Hall" kit? I hear there are only 5 left!!! Trust me when I say, this will be your new favorite. :)

I excitedly opened mine up to play with yesterday, and squealed like a school girl when I came across this great page out of an old school book that had the title "A Letter About A Book Friend." I don't know it was talking about, but I knew it would go PERFECTLY with this shot I have of my friend Laura that I took with Instagram last week.
As you can see, this kit is not so "themey" that you have to do school layouts with it. While I'm planning on doing plenty of school days type layouts, I have several others in mind to make with this kit, completely un-school related!
The burlap trim? Yes. To die for.

I hope this layout has convinced you to go grab it! And while you're at it, check out this thread so that you can see the other items in the shop that go along with it. :)

No comments: