Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day of the Dad and available kits

Hi there friends! I wanted to post a quick LO I did last week of a photo I snapped of all the guys on Father's Day. I called it "Day of the Dad", which I thought was kind of silly... ;-) Most of the items are from the Jump and Jive kit, and I was happy with how quickly this one came together. I need to get back into scrapping the 8 1/2 x 12 pages.


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
As I said, this one is done with mostly Jump and Jive stuff. This kit is still available, along with a few others, and then I just posted up some Limited Editions, so I thought I would post those here too, in case you all hadn't stopped by the shop lately.
AVAILABLE KITS:
Jump and Jive

Mary Ellen

Salt Water Taffy

LIMITED EDITION Dew Drop

LIMITED EDITION Daisy Chain

LIMITED EDITION Club House

LIMITED EDITION Gumdrops

As you can see I have plenty of kits available for purchase and a wide array of color schemes to choose from. I will be putting up the September kit near the end of the month, as I am awaiting a bunch of new CHA goodies for it! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-Noel

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

love that layout Noel!!!

gssfam said...

Me Too! I love it! I've never scrapped the 8 1/2 x 11....but i may need to try it! :D