Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's time for another Inspiration Sunday!

The most adorable stamp is in the Homespun Kit (sorry folks, all sold out!), 
and it's got me thinking of all things Mason Jar related! I have loved the homespun cozy look of these jars for a long time. I even did a blog post devoted to them a long time ago!

I thought it would be fun today to be inspired by this sweet stamp and see where it led us...

This next look is chic as is... but you could customize it depending on the mood or celebration with different papers and shapes cut out. The options truly are endless! 


These clever gift tags would be very easy to make with the stamp in the kit!


 Isn't this next image a beauty? Oh to have one of these in my own home! Swoon! 


I love this next idea... not only a feast for the eyes, but incredibly practical and clever!

(source- complete with instructions on how to make your own!)

Make sure to stop by the brand new message board to see some more inspiration today, 

No comments: