Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5 things challenge



Hey there! Lisa here today! I totally love the Primrose Lane kit. The soft colors melt my heart! And the awesome combination of all the textures. LOVE!

Playing with the kit gave me the idea to challenge you all with this...use the following 5 things on one layout...1. Stamps 2. Rub-ons 3. Metal  4. Wood  5. Bling/Pearls


In this closeup you can see where i used stamps, wood, metal and rub-ons. I loved this challenge because it forced me to keep layering and I ended up loving this layout SO much.


I love the girly paper here...I wasn't even sure I'd use it when I got the kit but I'm so glad I had it. It was perfect for this layout!!


And the cute paper clips...LOVE!!! 


I hope you find this challenge as much fun as I did!!

- Lisa

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

gorgeous layout Lisa!!

Jana Eubank said...

I adore every little detail of this page, Lisa!