Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seven


I got a big creative boost over Easter weekend and whipped out a bunch of layouts from the Primrose Lane kit. Noel's kits are so great to just grab on their own because there's SO much inside... I hardly EVER add anything else to my layouts other than what's in the kits, other than perhaps a different alpha here and there or some mist. It's so convenient and inspiring! 

My oldest turned seven last week and we commemorated it with some "style" shots. Um, can we say that she LOVED it? Ha! She is such a girly girl! 

I wanted to keep the focus on the photos in this layout, but at the same time, add some whimsical elements to enhance the feeling of the whole layout. 

The already collage-designed MME paper started it off great for me, and made it easy to layer a few more accents seamlessly into the design. The envelope holds a special note. 


I added some hexagon MME paper that coordinated, but cut it out randomly. I love the bit that is the same notebook paper design; I love layers like that. 


Are you a kit subscriber yet? A little birdie told me that Noel will be opening up new subscriptions soon, so make sure to get your name on the waiting list now