Thursday, April 5, 2012

Project Life Pages with NoelMignon Kits!


I've been taking my own pace at Project Life. Even though it seems like so far my pattern is to catch up on a month at a time, I'm hoping to change that soon... but even if I do that all year, that's okay with me, because I love my pages and I think they capture a different side of things that my layouts don't always get. 

Here's some snippets of pages, using odds and ends from my NoelMignon kits! 


(Some of the Charm School and Hudson Valley Kits used here)



If I don't have enough for a full two page spread, I use a 6x12 page protector + a 12x12 page protector. It's just right! Above, the right hand side is a 6x12 page protector and it's laying on top of the next week. 


Some details- using Lily Bee Designs here and some more of the Hudson Valley kit! 


Decorative tapes and labels are my best friends for this project! 


Don't forget to add inks and paints- I love they way they look in a "structured" project like this!



I've been keeping a close eye on the Dollar Spot at Target- this pad of weekly planning sheets is perfect for summing up a week! 


How is your project life going? :) How are you making it look like YOU?


2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your pages are so artsy and adorable Virginia! I love using Noel's kits for Project Life too!

Gretchen said...

wow! just fabulous Virg!!