Thursday, August 28, 2014

Favorites

Hello friends!! Today I am sharing my first layout using the Tea for Two kit! This kit is fabulous, I know I say this about them all, but its true! This could easily be my new favorite! So many possibilities, and the embellishments are to die for!

The first thing that stood out at me when I got my kit was this paper from Crate Paper. I loved how the diamond shape was right in the middle, and how everything drew in to it. I decided to work my entire design around that one element.


This photo might see like an odd one to scrap, but these are two of my tiniest favorite things right now...daddy and our dog, Ruger. The colors and elements helped to make this photo really stand out, and I could easily tell my story...with no added clutter from journaling.



Sometimes, with the right embellishments and design, you can let your photo tell the story.



This kit is sold out, but you can pick up the paper, and a few of the embellishments here!!!


No comments: