Thursday, August 7, 2014

Shore Concierge: Let's take a walk on the shore!

Goooooood morning my happy cruisers! I'm your host for our shore excursion today! We're going to get off this lovely boat, be landlubbers for a bit, and take a walk on the shore! 

My challenge for you is to scrap those water fun photos today! 

I used the South Shore Daily Diary kit to create this simple layout of my hubby and I's getaway earlier this summer. Even though the Daily Diary is meant for Pocket Style scrapping, you can EASILY use it for other projects... traditional style scrapping, home decor items, mini albums... I love it! It's also great for a smaller scrapping budget. ;)


To make this layout have a little more than just paper stuck to paper, I added stitching and doodling around several of the elements. I really reigned myself in from going overboard because I didn't want the page to get too busy with all these photos, and I think I did well. 


I love that I got these pictures and this special time documented... so get to those water fun pictures, my cruisers, and head over to our facebook group to share them with us! 




No comments: