Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Campers


As I mentioned on our facebook chat group the other day, I was sorting through my layouts for 2014 and realized I had done none of my son!! I feel like such a bad mom! He doesn't love to have his picture taken, and I try not to invade his privacy, but at the same time... there are still plenty of things I can scrap about him. I made it my goal to go ahead and scrap a memory of him and some of his friends from his "Great Outdoors" birthday party from earlier this year. 


The Sweet and Simple kit (now sold out) had so many perfect additions for this outdoorsy themed layout. I went ahead and made a custom embellishment too with this cute Silhouette cut file.


One of the things that I just love about Noel: she's always so thoughtful in her kit packing. I know that it was not an accident that I ended up with this adorable tiny "Alabama" license plate embellishment! 


1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the bunting on this layout :)