Monday, August 4, 2014

hello Seattle // Port-of-call challenge!


Good Monday morning! It's time to set sail on our Cruise Crop!

I have a Port-of-call challenge for you all! It's time to scrap those vacation photos!

Since we're on a cruise I thought it fitting to scrap photos of our Seattle trip from a few years ago. Boy was it fun working with these photos and seeing how much my kiddos have grown...especially my little one who was less than 3 mos old in these photos!

I used the South Shore Classic Kit for this layout (Sold out but there's 1 or 2 of the Balboa Kit left and it's on sale!).

The Simple Stories paper in this kit made the perfect background for my photos. I cut up some of the arrows in the Jillibean soup paper & stitched them on.

I added a few accents here & there (I am loving those Heidi Swapp stickers!). The "good times" was stamped with Teal Blue StazOn ink. I actually stamped once on a piece of paper and then stamped onto my layout to get the color I wanted.

And since I had a ton of photos from our 1st trip to Seattle, I created a second layout with a Project Life page protector (Design V in the Small Variety Pack 5). I love using this design because you can add a ton of landscape oriented photos. When I do this I usually go pretty simple (as you can see). I just add a few embellishments here & there but that's about it.

I hope to see you all taking part in this 1st cruise challenge! There will be challenges all week by all of the cruise members so be sure to check the facebook group page every day. 

And when you complete a challenge be sure to add it to the photo album of that challenge on the group page. You can add your Port-of-call photos to the album here.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

Love all the fun pages, super cute!