Thursday, September 10, 2015

Huntington Beach

Hey all, I'm back from my vacation! It seems like I've been gone forever! And since I don't have my Show & Tell kit yet (I had Noel hang on to it while I was gone) and I'm itching to scrap my vacation pics I thought I'd pull out the bits I had left from the Pool Party kit. And when I say bits...I mean, I have about 2 or 3 papers left and some embellishments. I have used every single bit of this kit!!! Then again, Noel's kits are packed so you really get a lot of mileage out of them!

By the way, the Pool Party classic kit is sold out but there's a couple of the daily diary kits left!!
 
If you've followed the Noel Mignon blog for a while you may have seen that I usually like to scrap vacation photos in 3 ways: in a collage layout, in a pocket style page, or in a separate vacation album. Since the bulk of my vacation was Disneyland, and our beach day was just one day out of our trip, I decided to do pocket style pages. I simply cut up some of the patterned paper to use as my 'cards' for my pages. NM kits are very versatile!!

So here goes!!
I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use that adorable umbrella and I finally have it on this page :)
 
I used the Becky Higgins pocket pages that have the 3x4 and 4x4 pockets which worked perfectly with my photos. After printing out my photos I went back and played with all of the fun embellishments in this kit! The whole thing came together quite easily!

I can't wait til next week to share some Show & Tell pages!! 
 

No comments: