Tuesday, May 31, 2016

More Shaping Up Going On!

Hello Everyone. Lynn here on the last day of May - can you believe it?!?! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! I spent time with my family and was lucky to visit some puppies on Saturday, one of which will be my Mom's shortly. Man, they were so sweet! I need a dog soon - I miss my Simba so much and it's quite empty without a dog. I'm working on it!! 
Today I'm sharing my last layout using the fabulous "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit. Our challenge this week is Shape Up For Summer! No pressure, no gym fees or sweating - just repeat a shape on your project. I chose a hexagon shape. I used a hexagon punch to create a background for my photo and embellishments. Here's my page - another 8.5 x 11 size! 
The background came together easily once I got started! I clustered some embellishments and ribbon around the photo.

The title fit perfectly around the hexagons - like it was meant to be! LOVE when that happens. I stitched through the dream part of the title for a little texture. 
I added some splatters of Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine as a finishing touch! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you join us in this week's challenge. Have a great week!

No comments: