Saturday, May 14, 2016

You are my happy place forever

Hello! It's Becky with you here today to share another project.

This week we are celebrating moms, grandmas, and women in general.

My kids are blessed to have a grandma who lives close by and we get to see her quite often.

I never really had that as a kid, so we like to make sure our kids get to spend lots of time with her.

She is a phenomenal woman, one who helps others to always feel loved and one who always puts her family first. I am grateful that my kids are able to get to know her so well.

I created this layout in her honor using the Pure Bliss Classic Kit:


I love the colors of this kit! They are so fun and happy. Noel is always great about adding a fun mix of patterns. I wanted to use a lot of different ones on this layout without it being too overwhelming for the picture so I simply cut strips of varying widths and used that to start off the background. I cut all of the strips 12" long and cut the same amount off of each strip. I used a few of the shorter strips at the top right of the page. 


I added some chipboard elements, buttons and the cute "You are my happy place" diecut along with one of the beautiful glitter words. 


Here is used a journal spot adhered with foam and I tucked some of that beautiful washi and a couple of buttons under the edge. 

Thanks for stopping in! 

Don't forget to scrapbook memories of those special someones in your life! 

Noel's kits are just the way to do it!




No comments: