Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pure Bliss: Fourteen

Hello, friends! It's Jana Eubank here, back to share my take on the "All in the Numbers" challenge this week. What better subject to scrap with numbers, than a birthday page? Here are some snapshots of my daughter on her 14th birthday using the Pure Bliss Classic Kit.

FOURTEEN


I was drawn to the bright colors of the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection papers from the kit and used the geometric triangle paper ("Tribe" paper) for my background here. I cut thin strips of the diagonally striped "Elegant" paper and adhered them along the triangles for emphasis.


I picked up the On Trend 2 die cuts on my own and used those to layer around my photos. The gold numbers were included in the die cut pack and make a perfect title here! I used the Queen & Co. green acrylic flowers from the kit to add a bit more sparkle and interest.


I LOVE the bright coral grosgrain ribbon that came in the kit ... it adds such a luxurious texture to this page tied around my photos. At the bottom of the page, I typed out the journaling on white cardstock and rounded the bottom two corners.

Thanks so much for taking a look at my page today! I'll see you again soon!



No comments: