Thursday, June 16, 2016

Documenting Week 22 with Happy Days

Happy Thursday! Danielle here, to share with you my Project Life Week 22 using the Happy Days Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon. 

Up first is a process video


And here are some photos
 I love how this layout came together!

 I added lots of little details, like stitching some cards together to make a 4x6 card, and to my titles
I loved all the yellow flowers in this months kit. They add a fun pop of colour & texture.
 Here is an 8.5x11 page protector I cut down, then stitched together using my sewing machine. I used the gorgeous teal ribbon that came in the kit to edge the page and add some extra texture
Next up I dumped a bunch of sequins from my mason jar, into the page. Then I used my sewing machine again to stitch a pocket to keep them in place. After that I added my ephemera and that cute felt ribbon paper clip.
 I mixed and matched some alphas and word stickers
 I used my Tim Holtz bird punch from my stash and added a few of these cute birds to my layout to keep in theme with the card and photo about the new Oriole feeder I got.
And here is a close up of my sequin pocket.

And don't forget to join us on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page June 21st for the Summer Lovin' Kit Reveal Party!

No comments: