Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Smile! It's Picture Perfect with the "Happy Days" Classic Kit

Hello Lynn here with my first layout using this month's "Happy Days" Classic Kit. There are still some of these gorgeous kits left so grab one quick - it's loaded with product perfect for your photos!! Our challenge this week is "Picture Perfect". We are using a camera, film or instagram motif somewhere on our page. Luckily this is quite easy with this month's kit - lots of options!!
Here's my page. My Mom's neighbor took these photos last week of my Mom and Dad enjoying the outdoors which is difficult for my Dad with his limitations - so this layout means alot to me!!
I used papers from Simple Stories "Life in Color" for this page. I recently made three cards from this collection as well so I was excited to see the full sized papers and embellies from this collection. 
I knew when I saw the paper with the camera and quote exactly what I wanted to create. Here's some close ups.
I clustered chipboard, enamel dots and stickers around the photos.
I added some word phrases on the camera as a final touch! 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week. I'll be back next week with another layout using this month's kit!! 

No comments: