Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Splishin' and a Splashin' with Happy Days Classic Kit

Hello Bloggers. Lynn here with a layout using the Gorgeous "Happy Days" Classic Kit. This month's kit is summery, fresh and there are still a few left!! Grab one quick before they fly out of here! This week the Design Team is using water somewhere on our pages. I have tons of photos of the pool, beach and ocean but this one is so sweet of my niece's daughter at the beach. I used Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" papers and rub ons from the kit for my page. 
I love how fun these papers are - perfect for a summery photo. Here's a few close ups.
I bent the edges of the papers to give my page dimension. I added a few enamel dots here and there. 
The chose the large title so it would stand out from the busy patterned papers. 
I cut a tag and used both pieces. The top of the tag has coordinating rub ons from Amy Tangerine. The bottom of the tag says picture perfect and i tucked that under one of the lower layers - see my first photo. Come join the challenge this week - we'd love to see what you create. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week!! 

No comments: