Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Buttons & Bows: Happy Kids

Hello! Jana Eubank here. I am enjoying the Buttons & Bows Classic and Daily Diary kits so much this month! Today my project follows this week's challenge of incorporating bows, buttons, and/or stitching on our page. Here is my take!

HAPPY KIDS


I cut out three of the embroidery hoop images from the Pink Paislee paper and used them as the main embellishment on my page. For two of the hoops, I embellished the tops of them with the super cute Fancy Pants foldable bows. I adorned the center of each bow with one of the Pink Paislee buttons. Aren't they so sweet?!



I created the title by fussy-cutting the word "Happy" from the Pink Paislee paper, and then combining it with the floral letter stickers by Fancy Pants Designs.

I used one of the cards from the Buttons and Bows Daily Diary kit to add my journaling.


I love the way this page turned out and the homemade feel the embroidered patterned paper and embroidery hoop elements give to this page about my adorable kids.


Thanks so much for coming by! Have a great week!



1 comment:

MarciaD said...

Lovely layout and great ideas for making your own embellishments!