Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Cards with the Spring Fling Classic Kit

Hello, Nicole here on the blog today.  I decided to use my last post of the month to share a few cards  that I put together with odds and ends from the kit.  I decided to pull all the bright pinks from the kit to put together this card.  The transparency, washi, and ribbon.  The sentiment I pulled from the stamp set and I layered this on top of the Prima flowers.  I love the soft feminine look!


I also used a bit of transparency from my stash to stamp the flower stamps and then cut them out and placed them behind the paper daisies. 


The card I challenged myself to use the stickers for the sentiment and embellishments.  


I used foam adhesive under some of the leaves to add a bit of dimension to the large flower sticker.



Lastly I decided to use a circle punch and I covered it with the phrase stickers on the Dear Lizzy sticker sheet.  I then trimmed the overhang and attached it with foam adhesive.  I also used the bonjour sticker as my sentiment and used foam adhesive.  




Thanks for stopping over to the blog today. 
Happy Scrapping!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so pretty. I especially like the layering on the last one.