Friday, June 30, 2017

Myrtle Beach: June "Dive In" Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my last layout using the June classic kit.  This week, we are challenging everyone to work with sketches.  I found one on Pinterest that I liked and used it to make this layout.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


I loved the large banners and knew it would be a great way to use up some leftover strips of paper from the kit.  I took advantage of the flamingos as well being that these are beach photos.


I used the sunglasses in place of the circular sun in the sketch.  The quote is from the cut apart sheet.


The chipboard flamingo was screaming at me to use it.  I love how it snuggled up next to the title.  


Some die cuts, puffy stickers and enamel dots helped to finish up the layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have loved working with the bright summer colors in this kit!  I hope you will use this sketch as well!


No comments: