Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Roy Days with the Dive In Daily Dairy Kit

Hello all!  Nicole here on this very summer day.  I'm bracing for the over 90 day we are suppose to be having.  I think we might need to take a trip to the local aquatic center very soon so I can survive the heat.

The end of summer every year for my family is the celebrating of Roy Days.  It's basically a party that lasts the weekend with a parade, carnival, and firework display.  I found photos from four years ago and realized I had never printed or documented our evening at the carnival.  This particular year we took my nieces around with us as my sister was helping in my step mom's face painting booth.


I took a couple of the 3x4 cards and placed them among my photos for pops of color.  I also grabbed the green cardstock and piece of pattern paper from the Dive In Paper pack - a great way to stretch the Daily Diary kit for 12x12 layouts. 

My title was made using a 4x6 card from Pretty Little Studio.  I cut the rays apart and spread them out before placing on my the background cardstock.  I decided to add a touch of hand sewing in orange embroidery floss.  The title was cut with my Silhouette and the wood grain pattern paper from the 6x6 papers.  



I then finished off with die cuts, tags, and brads from My Mind's Eye.


The kit is perfect for recording tropical vacations, vacations, or a local town celebration.  How are you using your kit?  We would love to see.  Be sure to share your creations over on the Noel Mignon Facebook Member page.

Happy Scrapping!  



No comments: