Friday, June 16, 2017

Sisters: June "Dive In" Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with this week's challenge layout.  We were challenged to use pictures about water or swimming.  I have this awesome picture of some of my sorority sisters on the beach, with the ocean in the background.



I really wanted to use those flamingos, so this one was perfect since it's a beach picture and they're just fun!  I also wanted to keep everything very centered around the photo in the middle to help highlight the background paper.


I used a cut apart with the lanterns on it as a layering piece.  The flamingo ribbon was fun to layer right on top of the flamingo pattern paper.  All of the flamingos!!!!


For the title, I combined the awesome Dear Lizzy Thickers and the Elle's Studios tiny alphabet stickers.  As an accent, I used a cutout from a Project Life card (not included in the kit) that has a doodled rose on it because our sorority flower is a rose and it really reminded me of it.


To finish it off, I used some of the Echo Park chipboard - those flip flops are adorable!  And two little puffy stickers to help bring in the background paper was the perfect tie in!

I hope you all enjoyed my layout.  I challenge you to use that awesome background paper and see how you can highlight it.

Happy Scrapping!


No comments: