Wednesday, October 4, 2017

spooky spider

Hey all and Happy October!! I absolutely love fall and everything that goes with it. I had planned on playing with the new Apple Crisp Classic Kit this week...which is amazing by the way!!! Then my daughter came home with this little artwork and I just had to pull out the Limited Edition Frightful Kit (only ONE left!). I don't keep all of my kids' artwork but I do like to create a layout everyone once in a while of my favorites. This cute little spider just had to go on a scrapbook page!
So I scanned her drawing since it was just on a piece of regular white paper, resized it and printed on cardstock. Then I played around with some of the patterned paper & fun embellishments in the kit. That black glitter washi is a favorite of mine for sure!


No comments: