Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Banner with the Apple Crisp Daily Diary Kit

Fall y'all!  I love, love, love fall.  This year I am a little sad since I am usually crazy decorating our house for the upcoming holidays and this year my living room is full of boxes.  To make myself a little happier as moving day is quickly coming I bought a few little pumpkins and whipped up this little fall banner with the Apple Crisp Daily Diary Kit.



I used foam adhesive to place the large die cut letters on the Becky Higgins Project Life cards.  To add a little more color I added some teal ink around the edges of the cards.



I then cut tabs from the Echo Park pattern paper and stapled them to the top of each card.  

I strung them on the yellow Maya Road twine and hung it off the pumpkin stems since I have already taken down on the hooks from my mantle.  I am so happy with this cute little banner and the decorator inside of me is incredible happy to have a little color added to my mantle for the last time.  

And for a real life look here is a snap of my current mess.  ;)  

Crafting can be such a nice break!  Hope you are all enjoying a little craftiness in your own neck of the woods.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  







No comments: