Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Marching Band Mini Album part 2 with the Apple Crisp Daily Diary Kit

Hey all!  Happy Halloween or if Halloween isn't your thing Happy Tuesday.  ;)

Nicole here on the blog today to share one more look at the Apple Crisp Daily Diary Kit.  Can you believe tomorrow is November?!  A couple of weeks ago I shared a mini album I started putting together for my band geek teenager.


I am back today to share more:

I added a few embellishments to the top of the photo with a 3x4 card and Jenni Bowlin date sticker.  This page is a pocket page so I included more photos on a pull out tag and used a piece of the Maya Road twine on the top.



I printed off more 4x6 photos from both tournaments on this spread and stuck them in the pockets. 



This tournament the band scored 3rd place and an award for visual.

I decided to cut apart one of the 3x4 cards and placed the puffy words between the card.


And with that my Daily Diary kit is pretty much finished.  Such a fun kit this month and I'm so excited to break into next months.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Happy Scrapping!


No comments: