Friday, April 6, 2018

Swans: Vintage Spring Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my first layout using the April Vintage Spring classic kit.  The sticker with the swans on it called my name and I knew the exact picture I wanted to use.


The GORGEOUS Maggie Holmes Flourish paper jumped out at me since it is teal and black.  Both of those colors are in my photo so it was perfect.  I didn't want to cover much of it up, so I kept the embellishing right around the photo with a little in the upper left corner.


I loved the swan banner in the Flourish embellishment pack and it's perfect since I have two little Swanns...  I used the Maggie Holmes rose gold washi to help ground my cluster along with stickers and enamel dots.


The washi is echoed here as a shelf for my photo.  I used a tag, an Amy Tangerine bow and a flair all from the kit to help around my photo.  The large doily is from my stash.


For my title, I used the Pretty Little Studio alphas above a Maggie Holmes sticker.  Enamel dots helped to finish it off!

Thanks for joining me today!  How are you using your April kits???  Please share them with us on the Facebook group!