Friday, May 25, 2018

Rock Climbing: Enjoy the Journey Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my last layout using the May Enjoy the Journey daily diary kit.  This one plays off the layout I made last week about the Science Spectrum Museum.  This is a fun little rock wall inside the museum.  The girls saw it and jumped right on it.


I used the cool yellow ombre paper from the kit for my background and backed it with a brown cardstock.  The 6x6 butterfly paper was perfect because one of my daughter's shirts has butterflies all over it.  I cut a card from one of the cut apart sheets for an added embellishment.  


I really like how the arrows on the card point to the picture in different ways.  I added a yellow heart die cut to the card over the camera lens.


I cut out a banner from one of the 6x6 papers and popped it up for the corner of the photo.  I really like that added detail.  


I used some cork Thickers from my stash for my title.  The circle embellishment looks like it has mountains on it, which fits perfectly by the title and fits perfect with my theme.  

Thanks so much for joining us today!  We'd love to see what you're creating with your May kits!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I love it!!!!!!!!!