Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Staycation with the Enjoy the Journey Classic Kit

May 1st!!  The start of a new months brings another wonderful Noel Mignon kit.  This month features a travel theme to both the Classic and Daily Diary kits.  My family tends to not take many vacations and I chose to document our recent staycation we took with friends during Spring Break. 



I started with a cut file I found in the Silhouette store and cut it from pattern paper.  I then backed the bottom part with the map compass pattern.  I added color to the print with water color pencils giving the title a pop of color.  As I was looking through the stickers I found the geotag and thought it would make the perfect accent in the letter "A". 



All my photos were cell phone photos so I chose to keep them small and included them around my journaling.  I slipped a few tags and ephemera pieces under photos and used one of the die cut hearts and Crate Paper roller stamp to highlight a few of the pool photos.  


I decided to add more color and cut a strip of pattern paper for the bottom and topped this with the copper washi tape.   

This kit is perfect to document all kinds of trips, places you frequent, or even a Staycation like ours.  
What are you going to document with your kit?

Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that title work!