Friday, May 18, 2018

Science Spectrum: Enjoy the Journey Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout using the May daily diary kit.  For this one, I layered up some papers from the April kit that I hadn't used.  I really like all the colors together and they paired nicely with the die cuts from the kit.


With the two photos I had of the museum, I also had one of our tickets that I placed on it's side next to the pictures.  I like how the blue on the ticket plays off the colors.  


I really liked the oversized arrows from Pretty Little Studio and used two of them to point towards the photos.  The "Stop Here" sign was also a nice touch and helped me to build that embellishment cluster.



I used some Hip Kit Club alphabet puffy stickers for the title.  I like how the navy pops against the pink paper.  I used the Pebbles tiny alphabet stickers from the kit to indicate the city where the museum is.


I did my journaling on a piece of white cardstock and popped it up on some foam squares.  I finished it off with some navy enamel dots from Teresa Collins from my stash.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I'd love to see what you're making with your May kits!


No comments: