Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Vacation pages // Enjoy The Journey Classic Kit

Hey all! I'm back with some more vacation layouts from our family trip to Michigan last year. While we were there I wanted to give my kids (mostly my son who looooves baseball!) an opportunity to see an MLB game. So we headed to Comerica Park to see the Tigers play the Twins.
I love the little alpha stickers in the kit which are great for creating large titles. I grabbed those woodgrain thickers from a previous kit (I believe the December kit).
During our trip we also headed to Ohio to see A Christmas Story House (totally worth it by the way!!!). It was so much fun seeing the house from one of my all time favorite movies! They also had a museum and a pretty amazing gift shop. If you're anywhere near Cleveland, OH I highly suggest going to check it out!
As I mentioned last week, I'm using a 9x12 album for this trip which gives me a little bit more room than an 8 1/2x11 size. Both layouts were created using the Enjoy The Journey Classic Kit. Next week I'll share how I incorporate pocket pages using the Enjoy the Journey Daily Diary Kit in with my traditional pages.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!