Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From Christmas to Summer!

This LO is of my two children at Christmas this past year. (Check out Noel's Christmas in July slide show!) We have a huge family party and Santa visits every year. I used one of Noel's kits from last year....
This LO was created using the Picnic Basket Add-on kit. My daughter has many friends and they all have different disabilities. To them, it just doesn't matter....they love and accept each other unconditionally. It is great for us moms too because we have our own little support group! There were lots of pictures so I added some journaling,a few strips of patterned paper, and few embellishments.

4 comments:

Noel said...

Michele, your Acceptance LO is so touching. It's one of my favorites! Your take on the challenge was right on!

Greta Adams said...

dang noel...your in my brain today...or i am in yours...one or the other...

i love that acceptance one as well and it is very touching and a great take on the challenge

Greta Adams said...

dang noel...your in my brain today...or i am in yours...one or the other...

i love that acceptance one as well and it is very touching and a great take on the challenge

Jana Eubank said...

Your daughter and her friends are just beautiful! And with a beautiful message, too! :D