Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PB Add on and some Oh Baby! Basic Grey!

I have been trying to use every scrap of my Picnic Basket Add on kit! Remember the star wall hanging from last week? Well, this green paper was the negative space where the stars were cut. So I backed each star with a scrap of paper. I machine stitched around each star. I added clear tacky tape to the buttons and glittered those babies up! (I should have taken a close up of those buttons!) Then I added smaller buttons on top threaded with floss. I covered the chipboard bird with a scrap of the paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder. The cream flower was stamped on with an old scripty stamp I had laying around. (Everything can be found in this very cool kit with the exception of the large buttons, glitter, and the Thickers.)
This card was part of the Oh Baby, Basic Grey cardmaking kit. This kit comes jam packed with everything to make 8 cards! The cards are prescored and the directions are in the kit. I jazzed mine up a bit by adding some ribbon, floss, buttons, and a cute stick pin!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, wow! I LOVE that layout with the stars! SOOOO cute!!! and that card is to die for!