Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lot's O' Stuff!

Hey guys, so I finally got to use some of my leftovers from the PB kits. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that before but I usually play with whatever I have remaining after I get them all packed up. So that's why I often add other things in.....anyway. :)
I did this one with the AC papers from the Picnic Basket kit. The chipboard and red alphas also come in that kit. I added a journaling circle, the acrylic arrow and the glitter thickers. I love how happy and fun this turned out.

Here's a LO using papers, florals and buttons from the PB add on kit. I also added the small MM black letters, a SR arrow (which I lightly inked in ranger distress ink and outlined with a marker)and some AC thickers. I outlined the photos with the Daisy D's tape runners.

Finally, here are the rest of the cards from my BG Birthday card pack! I think these are really adorable and you get 8 for 15$ which is really a steal for cards people are going to gush about when they open! I only have 4 sets of these left so go grab a pack before they are gone!



Also, I'm offering free shipping within the USA this weekend in honor of the 4th of July! So head on over and shop and the shipping is on me! Just choose the "pickup" option when you checkout. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE both of those layouts, Noel! Your boys are so cute! I'm totally diggin' the colors in the PB Add-On kit!!! Love how fun and bright everything is. And Oh my Stinkin' HECK! How cute are those Basic Grey Birthday Cards . . . I'm so glad I ordered some! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Ohh so pretty! Love the ribs - yummm! And the cards- ADORABLE!! I want one!! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Ohh so pretty! Love the ribs - yummm! And the cards- ADORABLE!! I want one!! Wonderful!

Michele Kovack said...

Love your LO's!!! Just had ribs over the weekend too! Yum!