Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some Inspiration 4 U

Well since the Getaway kit is SOLD OUT (sorry) - I am here to inspire you with different ways to use this kit! It goes on forever! I love that about it - and the possiblitlities are endless -- enough already - here are some layouts:





When I opened this kit and saw the Prima paper I KNEW which pictures to use! My daughter Alyson "posing" for me (I wonder how long it will last-hehe). The Scenic Route camera stamp was a given and added the perfect touch. And since I only used parts of the pattern paper - I was able to cout out some flowers and swirls to give extra dimension! And although this isn't a "traveling" page per say -- all the Making Memories embellishments added the perfect touch!






Sigh --- I just love the travel haped paper from this Making Memories line. I saved every piece of it (you will see later). For this layout I did a lot of paper cutting and layering. But because I tend to do a lot of layering I still want my pictures to POP - so I added a white mat and that allowed them the center stage of the layout (and white is alwyas a good way to do this). I also want to point out that these were not vacation pics - just everyday ones that still fit perfectly into the paper line.



There ya go -- and much more to come!



Michelle

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Impeccable layering! :D

Michele Kovack said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! Course your subject is even more adorable!!! : )

Greta Adams said...

okay woman...i need email lessons on that layering...seriously....LOVE what you did! and i love how you used it with things other than the normal travel stuff... BEAUTIFUL